This giant chocolate chip cookie is perfect for when you wanna treat yourself, but can’t be trusted to make a whole batch of cookies (without eating most of them yourself).
And guess what? You can eat all the dough you want.
All Purpose Flour (this is an organic option)
Brown Sugar (here’s an organic option!)
Almond Milk (or other nondairy alternative)
Does it get much better than this?!
Single-Serving Giant Chocolate Chip Cookie
For when you can't trust yourself to make a whole batch...
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1/8 tsp baking soda
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 3 tbsp brown sugar
- 2 tbsp coconut oil, hardened or vegan buttery spread
- 1-2 tsp nondairy milk (1 tsp if using buttery spread, 2 tsp if using coconut oil)
- 1/4 tsp vanilla
- mini chocolate chips to taste
- Step 1 Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Step 2 In a small bowl, mix the flour, baking soda and salt.
- Step 3 In a separate bowl, mix together the brown sugar (this is an organic option) and coconut oil or buttery spread (our fav kind) until incorporated.
- Step 4 Add the milk and vanilla to the wet mixture and mix until combined.
- Step 5 Add the dry mixture to the wet and mix until just combined.
- Step 6 Fold in the chocolate chips (these are mini vegan chips!) We also added sprinkles, caramel chips (here!) and white chocolate chips (here!)
- Step 7 Form into a ball and place on a baking sheet. Cook for 10-12 minutes, until golden.