This recipe is as simple as 1, 2, 3! This is one of our most popular recipes on both Pinterest (follow us HERE!) and Instagram (check out our page HERE!). All you need to have these bites in your own freezer is:
Maple Syrup (this is an organic option)
Peanut Butter (we love this kind!)
Oat Flour (check out this gluten free one)
And any other add-ins you want! We chose mini chocolate chips (these are vegan!), but you could add sprinkles, nuts, cookie crumbles, or even peanut butter cups for a delicious twist! As easy as this recipe is, why aren’t you in the kitchen yet?
If no-bake, healthy, & gluten free desserts are your thing, check out some of our other favorite recipes:
And trust us, they taste as good as they sound! No one will know that they’re made with good-for-you ingredients and they’re SO easy to throw together!
Three Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Break-Apart Fudge
Keep this dough in the freezer and break off a piece anytime you want a guilt-free tasty treat.
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup natural peanut butter
- 1 cup oat flour
- Any extra additions (we used mini chocolate chips)
- Step 1 In a saucepan, heat the maple syrup (this is an organic option!) on medium-high until it begins to bubble.
- Step 2 Remove from heat and whisk in the peanut butter (we love this brand).
- Step 3 Pour into a bowl with the oat flour (this is gluten free!). Mix until combined.
- Step 4 Let the dough chill completely, then add any toppings (If you do not let the dough chill, your add-ins could melt!).
- Step 5 To form, press the chilled dough into a lined loaf pan. Carefully remove the dough (so that it keeps its shape) and flip it over (so the rounded corners face up). Using a knife, cut slits into the dough that almost reach the bottom, creating 18 pieces that are connected on the bottom. Freeze.
- Step 6 Once frozen, you will be able to break off a piece every time you need a treat!