This recipe is as simple as 1, 2, 3! All you need to have these bites in your freezer is:
And any other add-ins you want! We chose mini chocolate chips, but you could add sprinkles, nuts, cookie crumbles, or even peanut butter cups for a delicious twist! As easy as this recipe is, why aren’t you in the kitchen yet?
Three Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Break-Apart Fudge
Keep this dough in the freezer and break off a piece anytime you want a guilt-free tasty treat.
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup natural peanut butter
- 1 cup oat flour
- Any extra additions (we used mini chocolate chips)
- Step 1 In a saucepan, heat the maple syrup on medium-high until it begins to bubble.
- Step 2 Remove from heat and whisk in the peanut butter.
- Step 3 Pour into a bowl with the oat flour. Mix until combined.
- Step 4 Let the dough chill completely, then add any toppings.
- Step 5 To form, press the chilled dough into a lined loaf pan. Remove the dough and flip it over (so the rounded corners face up). Using a knife, cut slits into the dough that almost reach the bottom, creating 18 pieces that are connected on the bottom.
- Step 6 Store in the freezer. Break away!