This giant chocolate chip cookie is perfect for when you wanna treat yourself, but can’t be trusted to make a whole batch of cookies (without eating most of them yourself). You’ll need:
Almond Milk (or other nondairy alternative)
And chocolate chips, or any other add-ins you want!
Single Serving Giant Chocolate Chip Cookie
For when you can't trust yourself to make a whole batch...
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1/8 tsp baking soda
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 3 tbsp brown sugar
- 2 tbsp coconut oil, hardened
- 2 tsp nondairy milk
- 1/4 tsp vanilla
- 1 tbsp mini chocolate chips
- Step 1 Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Step 2 In a small bowl, mix the flour, baking soda and salt.
- Step 3 In a separate bowl, mix together the brown sugar and coconut oil until incorporated.
- Step 4 Add the milk and vanilla to the wet mixture and mix until combined.
- Step 5 Add the dry mixture to the wet and mix until just combined.
- Step 6 Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Step 7 Place on a baking sheet and cook for 10-12 minutes.