Avoid the bakery line and make these muffins at home! You’ll need:
Almond Milk (or another nondairy milk)
And that’s it! Find the full recipe below.
Bakery Style Chocolate Chip Muffins
These fluffy, chocolatey muffins taste like they came straight from bakery's oven
- 1 cup nondairy milk + 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 3/4 cup organic sugar
- 1/3 cup canola oil
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Step 1 Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Step 2 Whisk the milk and vinegar and set aside.
- Step 3 In a mixing bowl, add flour, salt, baking soda and powder, and sugar. Mix until combined.
- Step 4 Add the canola oil and vanilla to the milk mixture and whisk again.
- Step 5 Add the wet mixture to the dry and mix until combined.
- Step 6 Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Step 7 Pour equal sized portion into a greased muffin pan. Should make ~8.
- Step 8 Bake for 20-25 minutes, until a toothpick comes out clean.