Satisfy your sweet tooth with these super simple, gluten-free, no-bake brownie bites. The best part? You probably already have all the ingredients in your pantry! So, what are you waiting for? All you’ll need is:
And Mini Chocolate Chips! Enjoy!
No-Bake Double Chocolate Peanut Butter Brownie Bites
These fudgy, chewy brownie bites are just five ingredients away...
- 1 cup oat flour
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup natural peanut butter (+extra for drizzle)
- 1/4 cup + 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips
- Step 1 Mix together first four ingredients until smooth.
- Step 2 Fold in chocolate chips.
- Step 3 Scoop out tablespoon sized balls.
- Step 4 Drizzle each ball with melted peanut butter.