This ravioli got so much attention on Instagram, we decided to give it its own recipe! Adapted from our broccoli mac & cheeze recipe, this creamy sauce is so delicious on top of ravioli. The best part? It’s SO easy to make and only takes a few ingredients! All you need is:
Your favorite ravioli (We used Rising Moon brand)
So simple, right? Serve it up with some vegan parmesan and we promise you’ll be craving it every night!
Like easy pasta recipes? Check out some others:
Stuffed Shells with Cashew Ricotta (a fan favorite!)
Ravioli with a Creamy Mushroom Sauce
This super simple, delicious recipe is the perfect date night dinner!
- 1 package of your favorite ravioli, cooked per manufacturers instructions (we used Rising Moon brand)
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 cup chopped mushrooms
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 3/4 cup unsweetened non-dairy milk
- 2.5 tbsp. flour (add more if too thin)
- 1/4 cup nutritional yeast
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. chili powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- Vegan parmesan, to taste.
- Step 1 Sauté the veggies in olive oil for 5-7 minutes over medium heat.
- Step 2 Stir in the milk, nutritional yeast, garlic powder, onion powder, chili powder & salt.
- Step 3 Mix until well combined.
- Step 4 Cover the mixture and heat on medium for 5-10 minutes, whisking occasionally.
- Step 5 Add flour and whisk until flour is dissolved and you achieve desired thickness.
- Step 6 Add drained pasta to the mushroom sauce and mix well.
- Step 7 Divide between two bowls and serve with vegan parmesan!