Hello healthy, delicious alfredo! This is the easiest recipe and the creamy sauce is made with just a handful of simple ingredients. With only:
Nutritional Yeast (our fav brand)
and Salt & Pepper, you’re ready to prepare the easiest dinner that the whole fam will love.
The best part? The sauce is naturally gluten-free and all you need to do to make the whole meal gluten-free is to use a gf noodle (we love this brand)! As always, let us know if you try it by leaving a comment below – we hope you love it!
And check out some of our other easy dinner recipes!
Creamy Cauliflower Alfredo
This deliciously creamy pasta is a healthy take on the classic comfort food that'll warm you up in this cold, snowy weather.
- 6-8 oz. noodles (depends on how saucy you want the dish to be)
- Half of a small head of cauliflower, chopped
- 1 1/2 - 2 cups unsweetened, plain soy milk
- 1/3 cup nutritional yeast
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 2 tsp. onion powder
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Step 1 Cook the noodles according to the instructions on the packaging (click here for our favorite gluten-free noodles).
- Step 2 Make the alfredo sauce: Boil the cauliflower until soft (should take about 8 minutes).
- Step 3 Combine 1 and 1/2 cups milk, nutritional yeast, garlic, onion powder, and salt and pepper in a blender. Blend on high until fully blended.
- Step 4 Strain the cauliflower and add it to the blender. Blend until it is completely smooth. (Add more milk as needed to reach a smooth and creamy consistency. It will thicken up in the next step).
- Step 5 Pour sauce into a large pan and bring to a boil. Turn the heat to low and simmer until it reaches a thick consistency.
- Step 6 Stir the noodles into the sauce and serve as is or with any veggies you’d like! (Broccoli is our favorite)!