These bites are quite possibly the easiest way to please everyone at the next big game. With just 5 main ingredients:
Vegan Hot Dogs
Vegan Crescent Dough
Vegan Cheddar Cheese
And topped off with rock salt, you can throw these together in just a few minutes.
Check out some of our other fav, easy appetizers!
Cheesy Pretzel Pigs in a Blanket with Sweet Mustard
The perfect app for watching the big game and your friends will never believe it's vegan.
- For the pigs in a blanket:
- 5 vegan hot dogs
- 1 can vegan crescent dough
- 1-2 slices vegan cheddar cheese
- 1 tbsp melted vegan butter
- Pretzel salt
- For the sweet mustard:
- 1/2 cup dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- Step 1 Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Step 2 Cut each hot dog into 4 equal pieces.
- Step 3 Slice each piece of crescent dough into 2-3 long pieces (you will need a total of 20).
- Step 4 Slice the cheese into bite sized pieces (once again, you’ll need 20).
- Step 5 Press a slice of cheese against a hot dog piece. Roll up into a crescent piece. Place on a lined baking sheet. Repeat with the rest of the pieces.
- Step 6 Brush each piece with butter. Sprinkle with pretzel salt.
- Step 7 Bake for ~15 minutes, until golden brown.
- Step 8 For the dip, mix together the ingredients.
- Step 9 Serve!