Chocolate. Chip. Cookie. Skillet.
The name says it all.
We’re so obsessed with this recipe because it’s so easy to throw together and tastes SO delish, especially topped with a scoop of ice cream. So go ahead, grab a spoon!
This recipe uses:
Vegan Buttery Spread (we use this kind!)
Sugar (here’s an organic option!)
Brown Sugar (here’s an organic option!)
Vanilla (here’s an organic option!)
Grab a few friends and enjoy this for dessert tonight!
Chocolate Chip Cookie Skillet
Grab a spoon and dig in!
- 1/4 cup + 2 tbsp vegan buttery spread
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 2 tbsp nondairy milk
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup vegan chocolate chips + more for topping
- Step 1 Preheat the oven to 350°F. Grease an 8″ skillet.
- Step 2 Beat the butter (we prefer this brand!), sugar, brown sugar, milk, and vanilla in a mixing bowl.
- Step 3 In a separate bowl, whisk the flour, baking soda, and salt.
- Step 4 Fold the dry mixture into the wet until completely combined. Mix in the chocolate chips (we like these minis & these are also vegan!).
- Step 5 Spread the batter into the skillet. Top with extra chocolate chips!
- Step 6 Bake for 25-35 minutes, until golden brown.
- Step 7 Enjoy with vegan ice cream and chocolate drizzle!