Don’t have a gift for your boo yet? Replace your average flowers and chocolates with this VEGAN COOKIE CAKE!! Simply make our Chocolate Chip Cookie Skillet (RECIPE HERE) in a heart shaped pan and add a flowery buttercream border!
This buttercream is made easily with
vegan buttery sticks (we use this kind!)
powdered sugar (we use organic to ensure it’s vegan!)
and pink food coloring!
Heart Cookie Cake
Make Valentine's Day a bit sweeter with this cookie cake!
- 1 skillet cookie
- Buttercream Frosting:
- 1 stick (1/2 cup) vegan butter, room temp
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 1-2 drops vegan pink food coloring
- Nondairy milk to desired consistency
- Step 1 Make the skillet cookie (RECIPE HERE) according to the instructions. Bake in a heart shaped cake pan.
- Step 2 Place the butter in a bowl. Blend with a mixer until fluffy.
- Step 3 Add the powdered sugar and blend until combined and fluffy.
- Step 4 Blend in food coloring and milk until you reach the desired consistency and color.
- Step 5 Put the frosting into a pastry bag with a piping tip (I used a Wilton 2D tip).
- Step 6 Once the cookie is cooled, frost around the edges of the cake.