Love licking the spoon after making cake batter? The bowl after making cookie dough? With these protein bites, it’s like biting into cake batter infused cookie dough, but completely gluten-free and protein-packed.
You need just 7 ingredients for this recipe:
vanilla protein powder (try out this kind!)
mini chocolate chips (these are vegan)
You may also like
Funfetti Cake Batter Cookie Dough Protein Bites
- 1 cup gluten-free oat flour gluten free
- 2 scoops vegan vanilla protein powder
- 1/4 cup cashew butter
- 1/4 cup agave nectar
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2+ tbsp nondairy milk
- 2 tbsp vegan mini chocolate chips
- 2 tbsp vegan rainbow sprinkles
- Mix together the oat flour, protein powder, cashew butter, agave, vanilla, and two tablespoons of milk until combined. If the dough seems too dry, continue to add milk until you reach the desired consistency.
- Mix in the chocolate chips and sprinkles.
- Scoop out tablespoon-sized balls of dough and eat immediately or keep in the refrigerator or freezer. Pro tip: make a double batch to keep in the freezer and enjoy whenever you have a sweet tooth!