One of our favorite things to do is a family is brunch! We pair this tofu scramble with facon, vegan sausage, avo and hashbrowns for the perfect meal! Or pile it all in between to pieces of bread (with vegan cheese of course!) and grill it up for a delicious breakfast sandwich!
Ingredients Used: Oil | Tofu | Sweet Potato | Onion | Turmeric | Nutritional Yeast | Garlic Powder | Onion Powder | Soy Sauce | Crushed Red Pepper | Kale
Superfood Tofu Scramble
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 7 oz extra firm tofu
- 1 cup sweet potato peeled and chopped
- 1/4 cup white onion chopped
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 1 tsp nutritional yeast
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp light soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp crushed red pepper
- 1 1/2 cups kale rinsed and chopped
- Start by putting olive oil in a pan or skillet over medium heat.
- Let the olive oil heat up, then add the sweet potato.
- Cover and let cook for ~5 minutes (stirring occasionally).
- Crumble the tofu and add to the sweet potato. Mix.
- Add in the onions and mix again.
- Add in all the seasonings and mix well.
- Add in the chopped kale and cover.
- Let cook for another 3-5 minutes (until the kale is wilted and cooked).
- Serve. We like ours with ketchup + hot sauce + toast!