This giant chocolate chip cookie is perfect for when you want to treat yourself, but don’t want to make a whole batch of cookies. It requires just 8 ingredients and can be ready in 20 minutes.
- All Purpose Flour (this is an organic option)
- Baking Soda
- Vegan Buttery Spread (our fav kind) or Coconut Oil
- Brown Sugar (here’s an organic option!)
- Soy milk (or other nondairy alternative)
- Vanilla Extract
- And chocolate chips (these are mini and vegan!), plus any other add-ins you want! We also like to add sprinkles, white chocolate chips (here!) and caramel chips (here!).
You may also like
Single-Serving Giant Chocolate Chip Cookie
This giant chocolate chip cookie is perfect for when you want to treat yourself, but don't want to make a whole batch of cookies. It requires just 8 ingredients and can be ready in 20 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Place a square of parchment paper on a baking sheet.
- In a small bowl, mix together the butter and brown sugar until incorporated.
- Add the milk and vanilla and mix until combined.
- Add the flour, baking soda and salt and mix until just combined.
- Fold in desired amount of chocolate chips.
- Form into a ball and place on a baking sheet. Bake for 10-12 minutes, until golden.
To measure the flour correctly, scoop into your measuring cup and remove the excess with the back of a knife.