This giant chocolate chip cookie is perfect for when you want to treat yourself, but don’t want to make a whole batch of cookies. It requires just 8 ingredients and can be ready in 20 minutes.
- All Purpose Flour (this is an organic option)
- Baking Soda
- Vegan Buttery Spread (our fav kind) or Coconut Oil
- Brown Sugar (here’s an organic option!)
- Soy milk (or other nondairy alternative)
- Vanilla Extract
- And chocolate chips (these are mini and vegan!), plus any other add-ins you want! We also like to add sprinkles, white chocolate chips (here!) and caramel chips (here!).
You may also like
Chocolate Chip Cookie Skillet
Triple Chocolate Cookies
Peanut Butter S’more Cookies
Single-Serving Giant Chocolate Chip Cookie
This giant chocolate chip cookie is perfect for when you want to treat yourself, but don't want to make a whole batch of cookies. It requires just 8 ingredients and can be ready in 20 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Place a square of parchment paper on a baking sheet.
- In a small bowl, mix together the butter and brown sugar until incorporated.
- Add the milk and vanilla and mix until combined.
- Add the flour, baking soda and salt and mix until just combined.
- Fold in desired amount of chocolate chips.
- Form into a ball and place on a baking sheet. Bake for 10-12 minutes, until golden.
To measure the flour correctly, scoop into your measuring cup and remove the excess with the back of a knife.
I love this recipe! I just recently found it and I think I make it at least once a week ??
I am obsessed with cookies and cant wait to try this giant deliciousness ??
Can I use coconut flour?
Love this! My old cookie recipe made 12 dozen. Lol
This cookie batter is so dry. Would barely clump together. Made w Softened coconut oil as directed. Had to make 5 small cookies instead of one big one. They barely melted and took forever to look done and by then the bottoms were too done. Super disappointed
I just added more milk, you just gotta play with the recipe.
I’m in trouble…this recipe (like every cookie/cookie dough recipe you ladies have) is incredible! I ate a huge spoonful of the dough before I put it in the oven because 10 minutes was too long to wait ☺️ We love your recipes keep them coming -especially the SWEET ones!
This is sooo good! I use whole wheat flour and eat this a couple of times a week. Better than eating a whole batch a couple of times a week…
love love LOOOOOOOOOVE THIS GIANT COOKIE!!!!!
Delicious cookies! So flavorful, so easy to make, and GIANT! I might make this my default cookie recipe!
I found this recipe three days ago and I have made this recipe three times now. Best cookie recipe ever.
Love this recipe! The first time I made it, I found it super greasy so I’ve made adjustments since. I add 1/8 baking powder as well, 1.5 – 2 tablespoons of sugar instead of 3, and 1 to 1.5 tablespoons of butter/margarine instead of 2. I pop mine in the fridge or freezer for 10-15 minutes and then break the ball in half and stuff it with a little PB (my fave) or Nutella. Can make 2 decent sized cookies or one large one. Make sure to bake it as a ball, don’t press or it’ll be flat. Take it out when it’s golden, even if it looks raw because it’ll firm up and continue to cook.
I love this recipe! I’ve made the single cookie but recently
I double it and tweek the sugars and make cookie pudding for 2. It always taste amazing!
Thanks ladies x