Are you known for eating six cookies worth of cookie dough before the cookies even go in the oven? Then this dip is for you – It’s so easy, SO delicious, and only calls for a handful of ingredients:
Vegan Cream Cheese (Daiya or Tofutti are good options!)
Vegan Butter (we use these sticks)
Brown Sugar (click here for an organic option!)
Powdered Sugar (check out this organic one)
How much easier could this get? And it is beyond tasty! Serve with anything you’d like – we love vegan graham crackers or even dipping in some vegan gingerbread men (our recipe HERE)!
Cookie Dough Dip
- 1 8 oz container vegan cream cheese
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) vegan butter
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 tbsp vanilla
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 cup mini dairy-free chocolate chips
- Add the vegan cream cheese, vegan butter, brown sugar and vanilla to a medium-sized mixing bowl. Beat until creamy.
- Add the powdered sugar and beat until light and fluffy.
- Mix in the chocolate chips.
- Chill until you serve! We prefer to chill for at least 1-2 hours before serving.
- Serve with graham crackers, pretzels, or whatever you’d like!