This recipe is for anyone who makes cookies just so you can eat the cookie dough.
This cookie dough requires just one bowl and seven simple ingredients:
Vegan Buttery Spread (we always use this kind)
Brown Sugar (here’s an organic option!)
Mini Chocolate Chips (these are vegan!)
How to enjoy this cookie dough
If you don’t want to eat this solely with a spoon (we don’t judge though), you can make cookie dough truffles, cookie dough bars (recipe HERE), or a cookie dough topped (and filled) cake.
The options are limitless, so get creative!
You may also like:
Edible Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
- 1 cup all purpose flour* spooned and leveled
- 1/2 cup vegan butter
- 3/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp nondairy milk
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Spread the flour onto a baking sheet and bake for 5 minutes, then set aside to cool completely.
- Place the butter, brown sugar, vanilla, and milk into a mixing bowl and beat until light and fluffy.
- Add the flour and salt and mix until combined.
- Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Dig in!