We always make this dip for friends and family because everyone loves it! It’s so simple to throw together and we always love pairing our dips with garlic knots.
Vegan Sour Cream
Vegan Crescent Dough + Melted Butter & Spices
We love using a skillet to make this, but you could easily use any dish you have on-hand! Just make sure to take it out of the oven once the knots are golden-brown and the dip is warmed throughout.
Vegan Artichoke Dip w/ Garlic Knots
For the dip:
- 1/2 cup vegenaise
- 1/2 cup vegan sour cream
- 12 oz canned artichoke drained and chopped
- 1/2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tbsp minced garlic
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup vegan parmesan + extra for topping
For the knots:
- 1 1/2 cans vegan crescent dough
- 2 tbsp melted vegan butter
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- 1 tsp parsley for topping
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Grease a large skillet.
- Add vegenaise, vegan sour cream, chopped artichoke, lemon juice, minced garlic, salt and 1/4 cup vegan parmesan to a large mixing bowl. Mix until well combined. Set aside.
- Make the knots: For each knot, take a piece of croissant dough and wrap it into a knot. Place on the outer edge of the skillet, leaving a little room in between each to expand. Repeat until you have ~12 knots.
- Spread the dip in the center of the skillet, so that it is barely touching the outer ring of knots. Top with an extra sprinkle of vegan parmesan.
- Bake for ~20 minutes, until the knots are golden and the dip is warm throughout.
- In a small bowl, mix the melted butter, minced garlic and garlic salt.
- Brush the vegan butter mixture on top of the knots. Sprinkle parsley over the entire dish. Enjoy warm!