Cookie dough you can eat for… breakfast?
Yes, this is that! It’s wholesome, gluten-free, and easy to throw together.
This recipe is made with five simple ingredients:
Nondairy milk (we prefer soy)
Oat flour (we use gluten free)
Chocolate chips (check out these for a stevia-sweetened option!)
You may also like
Breakfast Cookie Dough
- Food processor
- 1 cup medjool or deglet noor dates
- 1/3 cup nondairy milk
- 1 cup oat flour
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips
- Add the dates and nondairy milk to a small saucepan or skillet over medium heat. Continuously stir the dates and milk until the dates soften and the milk begins to simmer. If the milk starts to boil, bring the heat down.
- Once the dates are softened, allow the mixture to cool for a few minutes then add to a food processor and process until smooth. Add the oat flour and vanilla and process until a batter forms.
- Place the batter in the fridge or freezer and allow to cool.
- Mix in the chocolate chips.
- Done! This is meant to be eaten as-is with a spoon. Store in an air-tight container in the fridge or freezer.