These aren’t your average boring oatmeal cookies. These vegan oatmeal chocolate chip cookies are:
soft and chewy
They’re loaded with traditional rolled oats and chocolate chips for the perfect texture.
All you need for this recipe is:
vegan buttery sticks (we recommend setting them out at room temperature about an hour before you plan on using)
flour (it is very important that you measure the flour correctly using this method – if you don’t, your cookies may turn out dry and crumbly)
baking soda, salt and cinnamon
traditional rolled oats
If you love cookies as much as we do, check out these other recipes:
Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1 ¾ cups flour measured correctly*
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 cup (2 sticks) vegan buttery sticks slightly softened**
- 1 cup brown sugar
- ½ cup sugar
- 2 tbsp nondairy milk we prefer soy or oat
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 cup traditional rolled oats
- 1 ½ cup nondairy chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- In a medium mixing bowl, whisk the flour, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon.
- In a separate large mixing bowl, beat the butter, sugars, milk, and vanilla until creamy.
- Add the dry mixture to the wet and mix until combined.
- Fold in the oats and chocolate chips.
- Place balls of ~1.5 tbsp of dough on lined baking sheets. Bake for 9-11 minutes, until baked to your liking.
- Enjoy warm or allow to cool before digging in! We recommend storing leftovers in an airtight container.