These fudgy brownie bites are simple to throw together, are made with vegan and gluten-free ingredients, and are the perfect treat to keep in your freezer for whenever you’re craving a sweet treat.
These fudgy bites are made with just six vegan and gluten-free ingredients:
gluten-free oat flour
and vegan mini chocolate chips!
They’re completely decadent, gluten free, and so simple to throw together!
You may also like
No-Bake Fudgy Brownie Bites
- 1 cup California Dates
- 1/4 cup tahini
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup gluten-free oat flour
- 1/4 cup vegan mini chocolate chips
- If the dates aren't fresh and soft, soak them in warm water for 10-15 minutes. Meanwhile, line an 8.5" x 4.5" (or size of choice) loaf pan with parchment paper.
- Drain the dates, if soaked, and add to a food processor with the tahini, vanilla, cocoa powder and oat flour. Blend until a dough is formed.
- Place the dough into a bowl and mix in the mini chocolate chips. Press into the prepared loaf pan. Freeze.
- Once frozen or almost frozen, cut into 32 squares. Place back in the freezer in an airtight container.
- Eat a piece whenever you're craving a sweet treat!