There’s not much better than a giant soft and chewy cookie – especially when it’s loaded with peanut butter, oats, and chocolate!
For this recipe, you’ll need:
traditional rolled oats
baking soda & salt
vegan butter (use sticks for this recipe)
light brown sugar & sugar
creamy peanut butter (use a peanut butter that doesn’t separate for this recipe)
pure vanilla extract
non-dairy chocolate chips and chunks
These cookies are everything you could want in a dessert and more, so get baking and be sure to leave a review below and tag us on Instagram!
If you love cookies, check out our other recipes:
Peanut Butter Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1 1/4 cup all-purpose flour*
- 1 cup traditional rolled oats
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) vegan butter**
- 3/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup creamy peanut butter***
- 1/3 cup non-dairy milk
- 1/2 tbsp pure vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup non-dairy chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup non-dairy chocolate chunks
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a medium mixing bowl, mix the flour, oats, salt and baking soda.
- In a separate, large mixing bowl, beat the butter, brown sugar, and sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in the peanut butter, milk, and vanilla until creamy.
- Pour the dry ingredients into the wet and mix until just combined.
- Fold in the chocolate chips and chunks.
- Roll out 3 tbsp dough per cookie onto lined baking sheets. Flatten each cookie slightly. If desired, press more chocolate chunks into the tops of the dough.
- Bake for 12-14 minutes – the cookies may look slightly underdone, but they'll cook a bit more while cooling on the baking sheet. Enjoy!