These bars are ridiculously easy to make and beyond delicious. Plus, they’re made with just a few healthier, gluten free ingredients.
All you’ll need are five simple ingredients:
maple syrup (we love to order online for the best deal)
creamy peanut butter
coconut oil (use refined if you don’t want a coconut taste)
and non-dairy chocolate chips (use these for a refined sugar-free option)
We love having healthy treats in our freezer to snack on when we have a sweet tooth. We recommend making a double batch, they’ll go quick!
You may also like
If you want some more healthy dessert recipes to keep in your freezer, check out these other recipes!
No-Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Crunch Bars
- 2 cups vegan cornflakes gluten free optional
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 tbsp + 1 tsp coconut oil, separated
- 1/2 cup non-dairy chocolate chips
- Line a 9”x5” loaf pan with parchment paper.
- Slightly crush the cornflakes (either with your hands or place in a bag and hit a few times with a rolling pin or something else heavy). Place into a heat-safe mixing bowl.
- Add maple syrup, peanut butter and 2 tbsp coconut oil to a saucepan over medium heat. Heat until melted and creamy, whisking often.
- Pour the peanut butter mixture into the cornflakes. Mix to combine.
- Pour the mixture into the lined loaf pan. Press firmly into the pan.
- In a small, heat-safe bowl, add the chocolate chips and 1 tsp coconut oil. Melt in the microwave in 30 second increments, until smooth and creamy. Pour over the peanut butter mixture and spread to cover.
- Place in the freezer until the chocolate has set, then slice into 10 squares. Store in an airtight container in the freezer for whenever you need a sweet treat!