This recipe puts a fall spin on our fan-favorite Edible Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough. It’s dangerously good and beyond easy to make, requiring just nine simple plant-based ingredients.
- all-purpose flour
- vegan butter
- pumpkin purée
- light brown sugar
- pure vanilla extract
- pumpkin pie spice
- ground cinnamon
- vegan mini chocolate chips
You may also like
Edible Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
Bite-Sized Pumpkin Spice Chocolate Chip Cookies
Pumpkin Spice Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars
Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Muffins
Gluten-Free Pumpkin Spice Oatmeal Cream Pies
Edible Pumpkin Spice Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
This recipe puts a fall spin on our fan-favorite Edible Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough. It's dangerously good and beyond easy to make, requiring just nine simple plant-based ingredients.
- 1 cup (125 g) all-purpose flour
- 6 tbsp (84 g) vegan butter
- 3/4 cup (165 g) packed light brown sugar
- 2 tbsp (30 g) pumpkin purée
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup (86 g) vegan mini chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Spread the flour onto a baking sheet. Bake for 5 minutes, then set aside to cool completely.
- Place the vegan butter and brown sugar into a large mixing bowl and beat until light and fluffy.
- Add the pumpkin and vanilla and beat until creamy.
- Add the flour, salt, pumpkin pie spice, and cinnamon and mix until combined.
- Stir in the chocolate chips.
- That’s all! Dig in!
Could Almond flour, whole wheat flour, etc. be used instead? And also could coconut sugar be used? Thank you for any info…
This is SO good, I’m eating it right now! And so easy too 🙂