A fresh and easy dip that's perfect for when you need something quick but delicious.
- 1 cup corn frozen, fresh or canned (if using frozen, make sure to defrost. If using canned, make sure to rinse and drain)
- 1 cup black beans rinsed and drained
- 1 cup baby tomatoes quartered
- 1 cup avocado diced
- 1/4 cup red onion thinly diced
- 1 lime juiced
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp fresh cilantro chopped
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 tsp red chili flakes
In a large bowl, combine corn, black beans, baby tomatoes, avocado, red onion, and cilantro. Mix to combine.
In a separate, small bowl, combine lime juice, olive oil, and spices. Whisk together.
Add the lime juice mixture to the beans/veggies and mix well to combine.
Serve with tortilla chips. Enjoy!