Air Fried Chocolate Chip Cookies
Cookies made in an air fryer! These cookies are ready from start to finish in less than 20 minutes. Plus, they only require 8 simple ingredients.
- 1/4 cup (56 g) vegan butter, softened*
- 6 tbsp (82 g) packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 tbsp (7 mL) non-dairy milk
- 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup + 1 tbsp (70 g) all-purpose flour*
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 3 tbsp (40 g) vegan mini chocolate chips
In a bowl, beat the butter and brown sugar until light and fluffy.
Add the milk and vanilla to the wet mixture and mix until combined.
Add the flour, baking soda and salt to the wet and mix until just combined.
Fold in the chocolate chips.
Place parchment paper in the air fryer basket (you may need to cut the paper to ensure the size is perfect).
Form dough into ~12-13 balls (1 tbsp of dough each) and place on the parchment paper in the air fryer, leaving space in between. Air fry at 320-330°F for 6-7 minutes, until golden. Let cool completely for them to firm up.
- For best results, you should use vegan buttery sticks. You should soften for 30 minutes to one hour before using.
- Measure your flour using the spoon-and-level method.