Peanut Butter Cup Cookie Dough Dip
This peanut butter cookie dough dip is loaded with mini chocolate chips and peanut butter cups for a beyond delicious dessert. It's perfect for dippin' graham crackers, oreos, nutter butters, or even just a spoon.
- 1 (8 oz / 226 g) container vegan cream cheese
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick / 113 g) vegan butter
- 1/2 cup (128 g) creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup (110 g) packed light brown sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp (7 ml) pure vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups (187 g) powdered sugar
- 3/4 cup (129 g) vegan mini chocolate chips
- 12 vegan mini peanut butter cups, chopped
Add the cream cheese, butter, peanut butter, brown sugar and vanilla to a medium-sized mixing bowl. Beat until creamy.
Add the powdered sugar and beat until light and fluffy.
Mix in the chocolate chips and chopped peanut butter cups.
Chill until you serve! We prefer to chill for at least 1-2 hours before serving.
Serve with graham crackers, nutter butters, or simply eat with a spoon!