Edible Sugar Cookie Dough
With just six main ingredients, this cookie dough is easy to throw together and takes only ten minutes.
- 1 cup (125 g) all-purpose flour (measured correctly)
- 1/2 cup (113 g) vegan butter
- 3/4 cup (165 g) granulated sugar
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) nondairy milk
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Vegan rainbow sprinkles (optional)
Preheat the oven to 350°F. Spread the flour onto a baking sheet. Bake for 5 minutes, then set aside to cool completely.
Place the vegan butter and sugar into a large mixing bowl and beat until light and fluffy. Add the vanilla and milk and beat again until light and fluffy.
Add the flour and salt and mix until combined.
Top with sprinkles, if desired.
That’s all! Dig in!