Sugar Cookie Dip
If you grew up eating Dunkaroos, then this is the recipe for you. This Sugar Cookie Dip is vegan, gluten-free, and requires just five main ingredients. It's a frosting-like dip that's absolutely perfect when paired with vegan animal crackers and will remind you of that classic treat from your childhood.
- 1 cup (8 oz; 226 g) vegan cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup (1 stick; 113 g) vegan butter, softened
- 1/2 cup (100 g) granulated sugar
- 2 tsp (10 mL) pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 - 1/2 tsp pure almond extract (optional)
- 2 cups (250 g) powdered sugar
- Vegan sprinkles, for topping (optional)
Add the vegan cream cheese and vegan butter to a medium-sized mixing bowl. Beat until light and fluffy. Add the sugar and beat well, allowing the sugar to dissolve a bit. Beat in the vanilla and almond extract (if using - use desired amount).
Add the powdered sugar and beat until light and fluffy.
Transfer to a serving bowl and top with sprinkles, if desired.
Enjoy immediately or chill until you serve!
Serve with vegan animal cracker, graham crackers, cookies, or whatever you’d like!