Frozen Hot Chocolate Mousse Pie
This pie is rich, silky, and reminiscent of hot chocolate! It requires just six ingredients and ten minutes of prep.
- 1 (8 oz / 226 g) container vegan cream cheese
- 1/2 cup (140 g) vegan marshmallow topping
- 1/2 cup (100 g) vegan hot cocoa mix
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 2 cups (168 g) vegan whipped topping, defrosted (plus more for topping if desired)
- 1 (9" [23 cm]) vegan graham cracker pie crust (store-bought or homemade)
- Vegan mini marshmallows, for topping (optional)
Add the vegan cream cheese, marshmallow sauce, hot cocoa mix and vanilla to a large mixing bowl and beat until light and fluffy.
Gently fold in the whipped topping, being careful not to overmix and cause it to deflate.
Pour into the crust and smooth out the top.
Freeze until solid, at least 4 hours, then either serve immediately or for a softer texture, place in the fridge 30 minutes to an hour before enjoying. Serve with extra whipped topping and mini marshmallows, if desired.