Creamy Spinach Queso
This veganized version of the classic spinach con queso will be the hit of your next party.
- 1 (14.5 oz) can diced tomatoes (we use fire roasted garlic)
- 2 cups vegan cheese shreds (cheddar or flavor of choice)
- 1 cup (1 [8 oz] tub) vegan cream cheese
- 1/2 jalapeño, seeded & chopped
- 1 tbsp garlic salt
- 1 tbsp dried parsley
- 1 1/2 cups chopped fresh spinach (can sub for frozen if you'd prefer)
- 1/2 cup vegetable broth
- Salt & pepper to taste
Put all ingredients in a medium-sized saucepan over medium heat. Mix well.
Turn heat up to high, bringing the queso to a low boil and stir (making sure to not burn).
Next, turn the heat down to low and let simmer for a few minutes, stirring occasionally.
That’s it – serve with tortilla chips or whatever you’d like!