Creamy Spinach Queso
This veganized version of the classic spinach con queso will be the hit of your next party.
- 1 14.5 oz can diced tomatoes (we use fire roasted garlic)
- 2 cups vegan cheese shreds we use half pepperjack and half cheddar
- 1 8 oz tub vegan cream cheese we like trader joes and tofutti
- 1/2 jalapeño seeded & chopped
- 1 tbsp. garlic salt
- 1 tbsp. dried parsley
- 1 1/2 cups chopped fresh spinach can sub for frozen if you would like
- 1/2 cup vegetable stock
- Salt & pepper to taste
Put all ingredients in a medium-sized saucepan over medium heat. Mix well and cover.
Turn heat up to high, bringing the queso to a boil and stir (make sure to not burn).
Next, turn the heat down to low and let simmer for a few minutes, stirring occasionally.
That’s it – serve with tortilla chips or whatever you’d like!