This healthy snack is easy to make and requires just a few ingredients! You’ll need:
Salt, Curry Powder, Chili Powder, Cumin & Garlic
That’s all! Enjoy.
Curry Roasted Chickpeas
One of our biggest weaknesses is salty snacks – pretzels, chips, crackers.. etc. These roasted chickpeas are the perfect snack for when we’re craving something salty! They are quick, easy and absolutely delicious! Not to mention, they are an awesome addition to salads & soups!
- 1 can chickpeas
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- 1 tsp. curry powder
- 1/2 tsp. chili powder
- 1/2 tsp. cumin
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Drain and rinse chickpeas in a strainer.
- Lay chickpeas out on a paper towel and dab dry until all water is absorbed.
- Put chickpeas in a large bowl and add olive oil. Shake until all chickpeas are evenly coated.
- Add spices and shake/mix again until evenly coated. Pour chickpeas on a baking sheet and put in oven.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, until golden brown.