This dish is packed full of veggies and couldn’t be easier to make — simply throw all of your ingredients into a Crockpot™ Slow Cooker and let it handle the work for you!
This dish is also great to make in advance and enjoy throughout the week. With the help of the CrockpotGo™ Electric Lunch Box, you can take a personal-sized portion on the go and easily heat it up so that it’s hot and ready when you are!
About the CrockpotGo™ Electric Lunch Box
The CrockpotGo™ Electric Lunch Box is perfect for taking your meals on the move! The 3.5-cup capacity is perfect for holding personal-sized portions of your favorite meals for work, school, and anywhere else your day takes you.
Key Features + Benefits:
- Tight-Seal Lid and Container: No more mess! The removable storage container has a tight-seal lid (with a steam-release valve) for less food spills when you’re on the go
- Less Waste Solution: Say goodbye to throwaway containers for good! The stainless steel inner food container is a sustainable alternative to single use containers.
- Detachable Cord Design: The detachable cord wraps and stores neatly beneath the base for clutter-free convenience
- Modern Design: This food warmer is not only sleek and stylish, it also has a large capacity to easily hold an entire meal! Plus, it has a nesting carry handle at the top for convenience.
- Dishwasher-Safe: Both the inner container and tight-seal lid are top-rack dishwasher-safe for easy cleanup
About this Veggie Potato Hash
Loaded with veggies, potatoes, and spices, this dish will be the star of your lunch or dinner! Want it extra hearty? Add in your favorite vegan ground sausage.
To make this dish, simply add all of the prepared ingredients to a 4-Qt (or larger) Crockpot® Slow Cooker. Cook on low for 4-5 hours, or high for 2.5-3 hours, until potatoes are fork tender. Add a few bunches of kale or spinach then cook for a bit longer, until wilted. Stir and serve! It couldn’t get easier.
You may like these other Crockpot™ recipes:
Pressure Cooker Cinnamon Rolls
Slow Cooker Pumpkin Chili
Slow Cooker Loaded Baked Potato Soup
Slow Cooker Cherry Dump Cake
Slow Cooker Chocolate Pudding Cake
Crockpot® Slow Cooker Veggie Potato Hash
- 4-Qt (or larger) Crockpot® Slow Cooker
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 sweet or white onion, diced
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 2 cups (200 g) chopped mushrooms
- 4 cups (680 g) diced potatoes of choice, diced into 1/2"-1" pieces (we prefer baby red or Yukon gold)
- 12 oz (340 g) cooked vegan ground sausage* (optional)
- 2 tsp paprika (smoked if desired)
- 1 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp salt, plus more to taste
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper, plus more to taste
- A few handfuls kale or baby spinach
For serving (optional)
- Avocado slices
- Chopped green onion
- Sriracha, ketchup, or other sauce of choice
- Add all ingredients, minus kale/spinach, to your slow cooker. Stir well. Cook on low for 4-5 hours, or high for 2.5-3 hours, until potatoes are fork tender.
- Add kale or spinach, then cook for another 15-30 minutes, until wilted. Stir, then taste and add more salt and pepper, as desired. Serve immediately, or transfer to your CrockpotGo™ Electric Lunch Box and take on the go! We recommend serving with avocado slices, green onion, and a drizzle of sriracha or a sauce of your choice.