This edible cookie dough requires just nine ingredients and ten minutes! It’s vegan, gluten-free, and even protein-packed.
About this cookie dough
Because this recipe uses oat flour rather than all-purpose flour, it’s deliciously gluten-free! The use of peanut butter powder gives it a delicious flavor in addition to being protein-packed. It’s also loaded with oats, chocolate chips, and candy-coated chocolates.
You need the following simple, vegan, gluten-free ingredients for this recipe:
- vegan butter (or refined coconut oil)
- maple syrup
- nondairy milk
- pure vanilla extract
- gluten-free oat flour
- peanut butter powder
- gluten-free rolled oats
- vegan chocolate chips
- vegan candy coated chocolates
How to make this cookie dough
It couldn’t get easier to make this! Just beat together the butter, maple syrup, milk, and vanilla. Add in oat flour and peanut butter powder and mix until a dough forms. Finally, stir in oats, chocolate chips, and chocolate candies. Grab a spoon and enjoy!
Edible Monster Cookie Dough
- 1/2 cup (113 g) vegan butter, softened to room temperature (or refined coconut oil)
- 6 tbsp (90 ml) maple syrup
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) nondairy milk
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup (88 g) gluten-free oat flour
- 1 cup (105 g) peanut butter powder
- 3 tbsp (15 g) gluten-free rolled oats
- 1/4 cup (42 g) vegan chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup (45 g) vegan candy coated chocolates
- Add the butter, maple syrup, milk and vanilla to a large mixing bowl. Beat until the butter is whipped and ingredients are slightly combined (they will likely not fully combine yet).
- Add the oat flour and peanut butter powder. Beat until well combined.
- Stir in the oats, chocolate chips, and candies.
- Enjoy as-is, or roll into bite-sized balls. Store in the fridge or freezer.