This corn dip is super simple to make and absolutely delicious. Ultra creamy and flavorful, it’ll be the hit at your next party (think football tailgates)!
This dip requires simple ingredients you may already have on-hand!
- canned corn
- bell pepper
- canned green chiles
- jarred jalapeño peppers
- vegan mayonnaise (we prefer this brand)
- vegan sour cream (we prefer this brand)
- black pepper
- garlic salt
- onion powder
- green onion
How to make this dip
This dip is way too easy to make! Just throw everything together in a big bowl, mix it all up, chill in the fridge and serve. It’s perfect for football and basketball season.
This recipe makes a big batch, which means it’s great for groups, but it’s also easy enough to throw together on a busy weeknight. Bonus – it’s kid-approved!
You may also like
Kale & Caramelized Onion Dip
Cheesy Bacon Dip
Sour Cream & Onion Dip
Buffalo Chicken Dip
Creamy Corn Dip
This corn dip is super simple to make and absolutely delicious. Ultra creamy and flavorful, it'll be the hit at your next party (think football tailgates)!
- 2 (16 oz [454 g]) cans corn drained and rinsed
- 1 (7 oz [198 g]) can chopped green chilis
- 1 (6 oz [170 g]) can jalapeños drained and chopped (can sub for 1 fresh jalapeño, diced)
- 1 bell pepper diced small
- 3/4 cup (172 g) vegan mayonnaise
- 1 cup (227 g) vegan sour cream can sub for vegan cream cheese
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1 8 oz (227 g) package vegan pepper jack cheese shreds can sub for mozzarella or cheddar
- 3-5 green onions diced, for topping
- Liquid from the jarred jalapeños for added spice
- Diced red onion
- Add all ingredients, minus green onion, to a large bowl and mix well.
- Top with diced green onions.
- Taste and add more salt and pepper, if desired. Refrigerate 1-2 hours before serving.