This cheesy bacon dip is why being vegan is easy. And with garlic knots? Yes, please! Check out these simple ingredients!
Vegenaise (we used this brand)
Vegan Cream Cheese (we used Tofutti brand)
Vegan Cheddar Cheese (we used Daiya brand)
Vegan Bacon (we used Lightlife brand)
And the garlic knots are made easily with crescent dough (many are accidentally vegan!) and vegan butter (we use this brand!) This recipe is perfect for get-togethers because everyone loves it! Enjoy.
Vegan Cheesy Bacon Dip
For the dip:
- 1 cup vegan mayonnaise
- 1 cup vegan cream cheese
- 1 cup vegan cheddar cheese + 1/4 cup for topping
- 4 slices vegan bacon (cooked and chopped), +2 slices for topping
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp dry mustard powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
For the garlic knots:
- 1 1/2 cans vegan crescent dough
- 2 tbsp melted vegan butter
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- 1 tsp dried parsley, plus extra for topping
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Lightly grease a skillet or any pan you’d like.
- Mix together all the ingredients for the dip until well combined.
- Make the garlic knots by taking a bit of crescent dough, forming it into a knot, and placing each on the outskirts of a skillet (or any pan you’d like). Leave a little room in between each knot so there’s room for them to expand.
- Mix together the vegan butter, minced garlic, garlic salt and parsley. Evenly brush over the knots.
- Spread the dip in the middle of the pan. Top with remaining 1/4 cup cheese.
- Bake for ~20-25 minutes, until the knots are cooked throughout. Once out of the oven, sprinkle the remaining bacon bits over the dip. Sprinkle parsley overtop of the dish.
- Serve and enjoy!