This vegan pumpkin chili is loaded with vegan sausage, pumpkin purée, and fall spices making it perfectly hearty and flavorful! It’s so easy to make and especially easy to take on the go thanks to our our NEW favorite electric lunch box: CrockpotGo™! With this new electric lunch box, we can enjoy delicious meals anytime, anywhere.
About the CrockpotGo™
Your favorite electric lunch box has evolved! The NEW CrockpotGo™ offers a new modern design with a larger 31oz / 3.5 cup capacity. Heat leftovers, soups, chili, oatmeal and more anytime, anywhere!
Some of our favorite features include the cool-touch exterior, hidden easy-to-carry handle and detachable power cord with easy-to-use cord storage. The tight-seal lid and container transports without a mess!
More Key Features + Benefits:
- Electric warming at any location
- Stays warm or cold up to 3 hours – Perfect for warming your favorite leftovers, soups, noodles and more!
- Eco-friendly design!
- Less waste vs. using single use containers
- Eco-friendly Stainless Steel
- Leak-Proof design for less mess & spills
- Dishwasher-Safe Food container and lid
About this Pumpkin Chili
This chili is absolutely perfect for Fall – it’s loaded with fall flavors like cinnamon and pumpkin, and it’s perfectly hearty thanks to the addition of vegan sausage and a combination of black beans and kidney beans.
To make, you simply sauté the sausage until fully cooked, then add to your Crockpot Slow Cooker along with the remaining ingredients. Cook on HIGH for 4 hours, and it’s ready!
More Slow Cooker recipes you might like
Slow Cooker Broccoli Cheddar Soup
Slow Cooker Lasagna Soup
Slow Cooker Broccoli Cheddar Orzo
Slow Cooker Hearty Sweet Potato Chili
Crockpot® Slow Cooker Pumpkin Chili
- 1 Crockpot® Slow Cooker
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) olive oil
- 1 (14 oz [397 g]) package Impossible ground sausage
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 bell pepper, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, peeled and minced
- 2 tbsp chili powder
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 (28 oz 794 g]) can diced tomatoes
- 1 (15 oz [425 g]) can pumpkin purée
- 1 (15 oz [425 g]) can kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (15 oz [425 g]) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup (240 ml) vegetable broth
- Heat the oil in a sauté pan over medium heat. Add the sausage and sauté until the sausage has browned and is fully cooked, breaking it up as it cooks.
- Add the prepared sausage along with the remaining chili ingredients to your slow cooker.
- Cook on HIGH for 4 hours. Enjoy!
Thank you for this recipe! My dog was excited to see me breaking out the pumpkin purée. I have never had pumpkin in my chili and it has made it nice and creamy. The house smells so good! I had my husband try it without telling him about the pumpkin and he loves it! Definitely a repeat.