Need a quick and easy appetizer? Whip up our vegan buffalo chicken dip in only 30 minutes! This only takes 5 simple ingredients!
Hot sauce – This hot sauce works well with the recipe
Vegan cream cheese – We used Tofutti brand. Try Daiya if you like a sweeter cream cheese!
Vegan chick’n strips – We like Beyond Meat or Morningstar strips.
Vegan ranch – You can use either homemade vegan ranch or checkout our favorite store bought ranch here!
Vegan cheese – Any brand will work well. We used Trader Joes Vegan Mozzarella for this recipe. It melts perfectly!
This will be the talk of any party and nobody has to know how quick and easy it was! It’ll be our little secret.
If you like easy vegan apps, check out our other recipes!!
Buffalo Chick’n Dip
- 1 1/2 cups vegan chick'n strips
- 1/2 cup vegan cream cheese
- 1/2 cup hot sauce
- 1/2 cup vegan ranch
- 1/4 cup vegan mozzarella
- vegan parmesan for topping
- green onion and parsley for topping
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Chop the chick’n into small pieces.
- In a large bowl, combine cream cheese, hot sauce, vegan ranch and mozzarella. Mix well.
- Add in chick’n and stir.
- Transfer ingredients into a baking dish (we used a 6″ skillet) and top with parmesan.
- Bake in the preheated oven for ~20 minutes, until melty and heated all the way through.
- Top with parsley and green onion. Serve with tortilla chips or anything you’d like!