Because what’s better than three ingredient, three minute QUESO? Just about nothing. This dip is delicious when served with tortilla chips, drizzled on top of a burrito bowl, or served on top of our delicious “totchos” (recipe HERE)! All you need is the following:
Vegan Cheese (you can use any kind you’d like!!)
Salsa (you can use any kind, but here is a brand we love!)
Rice milk (this is our go-to kind)
Sounds simple enough right? We make this ALL. THE. TIME. And now you can too.
Check out some of our favorite dip recipes!
Three Ingredient, Three Minute Microwave Queso
- 1 cup vegan cheese
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 1-3 tbsp rice milk or othere nondairy, unsweetened milk
- In a microwave-safe bowl, mix together the cheese, salsa, and 1 tbsp milk.
- Melt in 30 second intervals, mixing in between.
- If necessary, add extra milk until desired consistency. Continue melting until completely smooth and hot.
- Eat up! We love simply dipping tortilla chips in or served on top of our delicious totchos! (recipe HERE)