This spinach artichoke dip is creamy, cheesy, and completely vegan! Dips have always been our go-to appetizers, and this is one of our favorites.
vegenaise (we love this brand)
vegan cream cheese,
& lemon juice
Variations of this recipe
Spinach Artichoke Dip Stuffed Croissants: Buy any vegan croissant dough stuff the dip inside of croissants before baking.
Spinach Artichoke Dip Grilled Cheese Bagel: Stuff the dip + more vegan cheese into an everything bagel, like so. Sauté until the cheese is melted and bagel is crisp to your liking.
Check out these other appetizer recipes
Cheesy Spinach Artichoke Dip
- 2 cans artichoke hearts rinsed and drained
- 1 packed cup fresh spinach
- 1/2 cup vegenaise
- 1/2 cup vegan cream cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded vegan cheese optional, we used Daiya cheddar
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tbsp lemon juice
- salt and pepper to taste
- Vegan parmesan optional, we used Follow Your Heart
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Chop artichokes and spinach into small pieces.*
- Mix all ingredients (minus parmesan, if using) together.
- Spread dip in a large baking dish.** Sprinkle parmesan on top. Bake for 20-25 minutes, until bubbly and golden-brown. If you like a crispy top, broil for a few extra minutes.