You didn’t think we’d miss out on this “loaded tater tots” trend, did you?
Lucky for us, the frozen tater tots you find at the store are often vegan (check the ingredients) and even gluten free (again, check the label)!
Pop some in the oven, throw together our three minute, three ingredient vegan queso (recipe HERE), fry up some vegan crumbles (we use gluten free), and load up the toppings. It’s SO easy. And SO good.
This will be your new favorite way to eat tater tots.
Like simple appetizers? Check these out.
- 1 bag tater tots
- 1 batch microwave queso
- 3/4 cup vegan crumbles + 1 tbsp taco seasoning & 1 tsp oil
- chopped tomatoes
- vegan sour cream to drizzle
- 1 scoop guacamole
- Cook the tater tots according to manufacturer’s instructions.
- Cook the crumbles in a little oil on a frying pan. Mix in the taco seasoning.
- Place the tots in your serving dish (like a skillet).
- Make the microwave queso (recipe HERE) and pour over the top.
- Over medium heat, cook the vegan crumbles and taco seasoning in the oil.
- Sprinkle the crumbles over the tots.
- Sprinkle the chopped tomatoes.
- Drizzle sour cream.
- Scoop on the guac.
- Dig in!