These bites are quite possibly the easiest way to please everyone at the next big game. With just 5 main ingredients:
Vegan Hot Dogs
Vegan Crescent Dough
Vegan Cheddar Cheese
Vegan Butter (we love these sticks and this tub)
And topped off with rock salt, you can throw these together in just a few minutes.
Check out some of our other fav, easy appetizers!
Baked Tofu Nuggets with Sweet Mustard
Spinach Artichoke Dip Stuffed Crescents
Cheesy Pretzel Pigs in a Blanket with Sweet Mustard
The perfect app for watching the big game and your friends will never believe it's vegan.
For the pigs in a blanket:
- 5 vegan hot dogs
- 1 can vegan crescent dough
- 1-2 slices vegan cheddar cheese
- 1 tbsp melted vegan butter
- pretzel salt
For the sweet mustard:
- 1/2 cup dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Cut each hot dog into 4 equal pieces.
- Slice each piece of crescent dough into 2-3 long pieces (you will need a total of 20).
- Slice the cheese into bite sized pieces (once again, you’ll need 20).
- Press a slice of cheese against a hot dog piece. Roll up into a crescent piece. Place on a lined baking sheet. Repeat with the rest of the pieces.
- Brush each piece with butter. Sprinkle with pretzel salt.
- Bake for ~15 minutes, until golden brown.
- For the dip, mix together the ingredients.