A healthy, vegan & gluten free alternative to the traditional cookie? YES PLEASE! Try out this super simple recipe, you won’t regret it! And no one will no that they are made with chickpeas 🙂
All you need is:
Chocolate Chip Almond Butter Chickpea Cookies
These taste just like Chips Ahoy chewy chocolate chip cookies but are gluten free, vegan, and secretly healthy!
- 1 can 10.5 oz chickpeas, drained, rinsed, and skinned
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 1/2 cup oats
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 3/4 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Put all ingredients minus the chocolate chips in a food processor. Blend very well.
- Mix in the chocolate chips.
- Drop rounded tablespoon of dough on a baking sheet. Flatten with the back of a fork.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes. Enjoy!