Simple, healthy and delicious! Perfect for breakfast or lunch 🙂
Chocolate Acai Bowls
These bowls are perfect in the morning because they keep you nice and full until lunch. They are healthy and delicious- perfect for those who like having dessert for breakfast!
- 3 frozen bananas
- 2 frozen acai packets we get ours from Trader Joe’s
- 2 tbsp. cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp. agave
- 1 & 1/2 – 2 cups non-dairy milk we used a mix of soy and almond
- Mango, peeled and diced to taste
- Dairy-free chocolate chips to taste
- Coconut to taste
- Toasted walnuts to taste
- Almond slices to taste
- Oats to taste
- Almond butter to taste
- Combine all ingredients for the acai bowls in a high-speed blender (start with 1 and 1/2 cups of milk and add more until you achieve desired consistency).
- Split evenly amongst two bowls and top with desired toppings.