IT’S DAY THREE OF 6VS 12 DAYS OF CHRISTMAS!!!
We bring you balsamic roasted tofu and veggies – a dish we’ve been bringing to Christmas dinner for years! It’s easy to throw together and so delicious for the holidays. With ingredients like:
Onion & Pepper
How could you not try this? Plus, it’s perfect for crowds!
Balsamic Roasted Tofu and Veggies
For the marinade:
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 tbsp Italian seasoning
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tbsp agave or maple syrup
Tofu and veggies:
- 1 block extra firm tofu pressed
- 2-3 sweet potatoes skinned
- 1 red pepper
- 1 medium- sized white onion
- 2-3 large carrots
- Mix together the marinade ingredients.
- Chop the tofu and sweet potato into bite sized cubes.
- Chop the rest of the veggies into bite-sized pieces.
- Place everything in the marinade and let sit for at least one hour.
- Bake covered with foil at 400°F for ~30mins. Take off the foil and bake for at least 10 more minutes, until sweet potatoes are completely softened and slightly crispy.
- Serve alone or over rice or pasta!