Chocolate. Chip. Cookie. Skillet.
The name says it all.
We’re so obsessed with this recipe because it’s so easy to throw together and tastes SO delicious, especially topped with a scoop of ice cream. So go ahead, grab a spoon!
Vegan Buttery Spread (we use this kind!)
Sugar (here’s an organic option!)
Brown Sugar (here’s an organic option!)
Nondairy Milk (we like this soy milk!)
Vanilla (here’s an organic option!)
Grab a few friends and enjoy this for dessert tonight!
Chocolate Chip Cookie Skillet
- 5 tbsp (70 g) vegan butter
- 1/3 cup (66 g) granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup (110 g) packed light brown sugar
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) nondairy milk
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup (125 g) all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup (84 g) vegan chocolate chips + more for topping
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Grease an 8″ round cast-iron skillet (or another oven-proof pan of the same size).
- In a large bowl or the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, beat the butter, sugar, and brown sugar until light and fluffy. Add the milk and vanilla and beat again until well combined.
- Add the flour, baking soda, and salt and mix until just combined.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Spread the batter into the prepared skillet. Top with extra chocolate chips, as desired.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes, until golden brown.
- Enjoy with vegan ice cream and chocolate drizzle!