These are the easiest vegan chili cheese fries.
Just throw together an easy, 8 ingredient (vegan) meaty cheese sauce and pour it over some fries. Yes, it’s that easy.
This dish is even easily made gluten free! Just make sure your french fries and beefless grounds are gluten free.
The 8 simple sauce ingredients are:
Vegan cream cheese (we like Tofutti)
Vegan cheese (we like a combo of cheddar and pepperjack)
You probably have everything in your kitchen already! So get cookin’.
Vegan Chili Cheese Fries
- 32 oz frozen french fries (or freshly sliced potatoes)
- 1/2 cup vegan cream cheese
- 1 cup vegan cheese we love a combo of cheddar and pepperjack
- 1/4 cup vegetable broth
- 1 10 oz can diced tomatoes
- 2 cups vegan beefless grounds or crumble up 2 vegan patties
- 1/2 tbsp garlic salt
- 1/2 tbsp dried parsley
- 1 tsp paprika
- Cook the french fries according to the package (add some garlic salt for extra deliciousness!).
- Make the sauce:In a large saucepan, add all the ingredients and stir. Melt on medium-high heat, occasionally mixing, until creamy.
- Serve by drizzling the sauce all over the fries! Top with some fresh parsley.