‘Cause what’s Christmas without sugar cookies?
Vegan butter (we use these sticks)
Grab some friends and family and get decorating!
Vegan Sugar Cookies
The perfect Christmas treat!
- 1/2 cup vegan butter
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 2 tbs non-dairy milk
- 1 1/2 cup white flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tsp non-dairy milk
- Preheat the oven to 350˚F.
- In a small bowl, whisk the flour, baking powder, and salt.
- In a separate bowl, add the butter, sugars, milk, and vanilla. Beat until combined.
- Add the flour mixture into the wet mixture and gently combine.
- Roll out dough on a flour surface and cut out shapes.
- Bake cookies for 6-8 minutes.
- For the icing, beat together all ingredients.
- Decorate with icing, chocolate, sprinkles and friends & family then enjoy!