We can all agree that the Crock-Pot Cook & Carry Slow Cooker is one of the greatest inventions for tailgating season. You throw everything into a pot, give it a stir, then leave it cooking until you need it. How much easier can it get?
Plus, slow-cooking this fiesta dip gets it so incredibly melty (which we all know can be a struggle with vegan cheese!).
Not only does the 6-quart pot mean you can feed a big crowd, but the locking lid means you can securely bring it to your tailgate and it’ll even shift to warm setting once it’s done cooking!
For this slow-cooker fiesta dip, you’ll need:
petite diced tomatoes
vegan chive cream cheese
vegan sour cream
vegan pepper jack shreds
vegan bacon bits
All you have to do is mix everything up and let it cook on low for three hours. HELLO, MELTY GOODNESS!
This post is sponsored by Crock-Pot.
Slow Cooker Fiesta Dip
- 1 8oz can petite diced tomatoes
- 1 8oz tub vegan chive cream cheese or plain vegan cream cheese + 1 tbsp chives
- 1/2 tub vegan sour cream
- 1 12oz bag vegan pepper jack shreds
- 1/2 cup vegan bacon bits
- 2 cups frozen corn
- 2 tsp garlic salt
- 1 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1 tbsp dried parsley
- 1 tsp dried dill
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- green onion for topping
- Mix everything together (except for green onion) in your crock-pot.
- Turn your Crock-Pot® slow cooker on low for three hours.
- Once done, give it another stir, top with green onions, and serve with garlic knots or tortilla chips!