Okay guys, GET EXCITED. Sweet Earth just launched a brand new quarter pounder AWESOME BURGER that’s juicy, fully vegan, and tastes better than the “real” thing. It’s also loaded with 26 grams of plant protein (thats 6 more grams than a traditional burger, just saying!) AND 6 grams of fiber (again, thats 5 MORE grams than a traditional burger).
Did we mention it’s non-gmo, contains zero cholesterol, and is filled with all good for you ingredients? Yep, we were just as pumped when we found out as you probably are right now.
Ready to try it? GOOD! Because we’ve got a recipe for you. Keep scrolling to see how to create our AWEOME Loaded Vegan Bacon Cheeseburger thats topped with lettuce, tomato, onion, vegan cheese, Sweet Earth bacon, pickles (lots of ’em if you’re like us), and spicy mayo.
You won’t regret it, we promise.
Ps – would you look at THAT TEXTURE? Pretty amazing what plants can do. To find a Sweet Earth AWESOME burger near you, click here.
This post is sponsored by Sweet Earth Enlightened Foods.
Loaded Vegan Bacon Cheeseburger
- grill, skillet or pan
- 1 tsp Olive oil
- 1 Sweet Earth AWESOME burger
- 1 Vegan burger bun
- 1 Slice of vegan american cheese
- 2 Slices of Sweet Earth Benevolent Bacon
- 1 tbsp Vegan mayo
- Sriracha (to taste)
- Pre-heata frying pan to medium-high and add the olive oil.
- When the oil is hot, pan fry the Sweet Earth AWESOME burger for 4 minutes, flip, and reduce to medium-low. Cook burger for another 3 minutes (adding on the vegan cheese at this point and covering the pan to let the cheese melt).
- While the burger is cooking, prep your toppings by slicing the lettuce and cutting the onions and tomatoes.
- Next, make the spicy mayo by combining the vegan mayo with sriracha (amount of sriracha to taste, we prefer lots!).
- When the burger is done cooking, it's time to create your AWESOME stack! Start by placing your lettuce, onion, and tomato on the bottom bun. Add your burger and top with the Sweet Earth vegan bacon, pickles and spicy mayo!
- Dig in!