Did you know that you can make pumpkin bread in a Crock-Pot® Pressure Cooker?? Game changer, right? This recipe is super easy to throw together and you don’t even have to turn on the oven.
Pumpkin pie spice
And a 10-quart Crock-Pot Easy Steam Release Pressure Cooker, of course! You can find one at Target. It’s so easy and safe to use – the Easy Release Steam Dial lets you release pressure while keeping hands away from hot steam. Plus, baking in the pressure cooker keeps the bread extremely moist and delish.
All you have to do is cover the loaf pan with foil, place it in the Crock-Pot Pressure Cooker filled with a layer of water, turn it on Dessert mode on High Pressure, and let it cook!
Post sponsored by the Crock-Pot® brand.
Pressure Cooker Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bread
- 6 tbsp canola oil
- 2 tbsp nondairy milk
- 1 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup (~1/2 can) pumpkin puree
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1 3/4 cup flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 3/4 cup chocolate chips
- Mix together oil, sugar, nondairy milk, pumpkin, and vanilla.
- In a separate bowl, mix flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, and pumpkin pie spice.
- Mix the flour mixture into the pumpkin mixture. Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Place the batter into a greased loaf pan (make sure your loaf pan fits into the pressure cooker). Cover the pan tightly with foil.
- Pour 1 ½ cups of water into the Pressure Cooker. Place the rack over the water then put the loaf pan on the rack.
- Set the pot to cook for 60 minutes on dessert mode and high pressure, making sure the steam release is shut. Once the bread is done cooking, let the pressure release naturally for 10 minutes. Release remaining pressure and remove the lid.
- Remove the loaf pan, take off the foil and let cool completely before slicing.