Did you know that you can make pumpkin bread in a Crock-Pot® Pressure Cooker?? Game changer, right? This recipe is super easy to throw together and you don’t even have to turn on the oven.
Vegan sour cream (can sub for plain vegan yogurt or cashew cream)
Pumpkin pie spice
And a 10-quart Crock-Pot Easy Steam Release Pressure Cooker, of course! You can find one at Target. It’s so easy and safe to use – the Easy Release Steam Dial lets you release pressure while keeping hands away from hot steam. Plus, baking in the pressure cooker keeps the bread extremely moist and delish.
All you have to do is cover the loaf pan with foil, place it in the Crock-Pot Pressure Cooker filled with a layer of water, turn it on Dessert mode on High Pressure, and let it cook!
Post sponsored by the Crock-Pot® brand.
Pressure Cooker Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bread
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 tbsp vegan sour cream can sub for plain nondairy yogurt or cashew cream
- 2 tbsp nondairy milk
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1 3/4 cup flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 3/4 cup chocolate chips
- Mix together oil, sour cream, sugar, nondairy milk, pumpkin, and vanilla.
- In a separate bowl, mix flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, and pumpkin pie spice.
- Mix the flour mixture into the pumpkin mixture. Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Place the batter into a greased 8.5"x4.5" loaf pan. Cover the pan tightly with foil.
- Pour 1 ½ cups of water into the Pressure Cooker. Place the rack over the water then put the loaf pan on the rack.
- Set the pot to cook for 60 minutes on dessert mode and high pressure, making sure the steam release is shut. Once the bread is done cooking, let the pressure release naturally for 10 minutes. Release remaining pressure and remove the lid.
- Remove the loaf pan, take off the foil and let cool completely before slicing.
This is an easy recipe that I would love to make!! I definitely plan on making this soon. Pumpkin and bread is my favorite ??
Wow looks great going to try this tomorrow! Yummy
Love not using an oven! So delicious and moist!
love love love
Sooooo delicious! I can’t get enough.
Looks so good! I can’t wait to try it ?
Dying to try this! Looks amazing! So yummy ?
Pumpkin bread is one of my favorite snacks and I’ve been looking for the perfect vegan recipe and this was it!
I can’t wait to try making this soon! Pumpkin and chocolate = pure heaven ??
Omg I need to make this!! ??
This would be a perfect dessert for so many different occasions and holidays! I think pumpkin and chocolate are two flavors that go really well together. I can’t wait to try it! ❤️
I made this for a holiday party and it was a humongous hit!!!! Amazing amazing amazing I can eat so many of these!!!!
My new favorite vegan pumpkin/chocolate chip recipe!!
amazing!! never realized you could bake not using an oven!!
I mean how can you pick just one recipe from this site???? They look all soooo delicious and not only that, when I make a recipe from here…..drum roll please… IT IS DELICIOUS!!!
This looks amazing!! Pumpkin is my all time favorite flavor all year around and even though it’s February I’ll probably make these this weekend. It looks super simple and I cannot wait to try it!
I wanna make this ?
I wanna make this!!
What changes would you make if you instant pot is 8 instead of 10?